From all over the world, companies and organizations are fighting for a place in the virtual world called is the internet. Yet in Africa in general and Cameroon in particular, this area is still not well known to our institutions, or at least we do not always grasp the relevance and the benefits of the Internet for both individual needs and for the needs of the company or organization.
WEBDEV FOUNDATION offers the TchoukHost project that aims to:
- To give NGOs and SME cheap and affordable modern websites (using technology, features, content, usability, access speed, reliability, availability, and any time interactivity).
- Ensure that the websites offer the following benefits: easy and attractive information publication, professional email addresses for staff and all services, easier accessibility of audience to information (available 24/24, 7days / 7)
- Develop a mailing list for the institutions to correspond regularly and easily with customers, partners and potential targets.
- To set the NGOs and SME social networks accounts such as Facebook, Twitter…
- To train and empower leaders of the NGOs and SME on how to easily administrate their website in order to reduce cost related to website updates.
More informations and request for a website can be found here http://webdevfoundation.org/cheap-website-for-ngos/